Records Request FormTri-Fold Brochure "Expungement of Criminal Records"
(or for more information, please click here
)BCI Application for Criminal History Review-Expungement
Open Records Portal Central Site: email@example.com
Requesting a Report
When requesting a report, these are some items to be aware of:
- Are you involved in the case?
- If the subject involved is a relative or child, is he/she an adult? (You can not get another adult's reports.)
- Do you know the date, place, and/or name of the officer that assisted you?
- The records clerks will access the report to make sure it is complete and/or able to be released.
- There is a fee of $10.00 per report. The only exception is if you are a victim of domestic violence. No fee will be charged to victims of domestic violence. CDs are $1.50; DVDs are $3.00.
- The Records Department hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Reports can be faxed. Written requests must be accompanied by the $10.00 fee to be processed. Monies will be returned if the report is not able to be released.
- Insurance companies must send a written request plus the $10.00 fee to receive a report.
- HIPAA laws are observed by our agency.
For more information about how to acquire a copy of a report, please feel free to contact our Records clerks at (435) 734-6650.