Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Northern Utah Neighborhood Improvement Program

Grant for 2023 is CLOSED 
no longer accepting applications

Grant Links


All questions regarding how to apply:
Sarah-Jane Martin
20 N. Main Street
Brigham City, UT 84302
Contact Page

Specific questions about qualifications and required submittal materials:
Dave Schuster
Neighborhood Housing Solutions
(435) 753-1112 ext. 104

Northern Utah Neighborhood Improvement

Single-Family Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Program

$15,000 in grant funding will be used to make home improvements. Seniors, persons with disabilities, and low-income families are encouraged to apply.


When does the grant close?

The grant closes when all funds have been awarded to qualified candidates.

What repairs are eligible?

  •  Replace substandard roofing
  •  Replace soffit, fascia & gutters
  •  Replace substandard exterior doors
  •  Replace substandard windows
  •  Replace or improve exterior walls & siding
  •  Replace substandard wiring & fuse boxes
  •  Concrete work (e.g., replacement of broken concrete, installation of driveways or wheelchair ramps)  

When does the grant close?

Once all money has been awarded to qualifying applicants.

What is the 80% median income for my household?

Income qualifications apply and based on 80% of Average Median Income & family size.   Process of selecting qualified applicants will be based on a pre-determined scoring/criteria. NNHC and Brigham City  Community Development  will determine final scope.

Household Size        Annual Income
1                              $49,150
2                              $56,200
3                              $63,200
4                              $70,200
5                              $75,850
6                              $81,450
7                              $87,050
Household income: The gross amount (before any taxes and deductions) of wages and salaries, overtime pay, commissions, tips, and bonuses for all adults of the household, as well as the gross amount of all unearned income (example SSI) from all members of the household.

How do I get an application?

You can print it from the sidebar on this page or pick one up on the 2nd floor at City Hall, 20 N. Main. 

Where do I drop off my completed application?

You can scan and email all paperwork to the email address on the application, or you can drop it off at City Hall, 20 N. Main Street, in a sealed envelope, attention Sarah-Jane Martin.